The Department of Water Resources will conduct its third community meeting about the Oroville Dam spillway reconstruction in Sutter County, tonight at 6 p.m. at Franklin Hall at the Yuba-Sutter Fairgrounds, 442 Franklin Avenue, Yuba City.
DWR said its objectives for the meeting are:
- Provide opportunitiesfor community members to learn about:
- The progress of construction activities on the Lake Oroville Spillways Emergency Recovery Project
- A preview of construction plans in 2018
- The 2017-2018 Lake Oroville winter operations plan for flood protection
- Provide opportunities for the public to ask DWR staff questions and offer perspectives on meeting topics
Provide updates on ways to receive information from DWR and provide additional feedback to DWR